Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ports of Air

I have spent more time in airports this year than any other year in my life.  First, I went to Manila in June with Mama, to visit Joey and his kids (return 11 days later).  Then I flew from Cebu to Manila last July 24, so that I could attend Joey's first witness hearing and early July 28, I returned to Cagayan.  Then next month, I'll be in Manila September 3-6; and again in December 27-30.  Oh, did I mention that my Cebu-Manila flight was diverted temporarily to Clark Airbase due to bad weather?  Instead of arriving Manila at 1:30pm, it arrived at 4:30pm.


Arrival Area, NAIA 2

 Main Check-in Lobby, Cebu Mactan International Airport

View from the airplane, NAIA 3

 Welcome to Cagayan de Oro Airport

My observation and personal opinion:  it is more tiring to fly than to drive.  ;)

No comments: