Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

It is that time again when we make promises and hope we keep them all the way 'til the end of the year.  That's 365 days.  Kaya kaya?  I guess the effort is easier if you are a student or an employee because you just have yourself to think about.  Then again, when I was a student, I still had difficulty keeping my resolutions.  Anyway, I have learned that when you actually write something down, the act comes out as a form of commitment.  Well, this year, 2010, seems to be the right time for our business to take off.  I don't have any scientific explanation for it... I just feel it is right.

So!  Here's my list:  (I am broadcasting this to you guys also because it will also seal my vow to uphold my commitment to myself)
1.  DIET = NO RICE!
     a.  LESS pork & beef, MORE fish & chicken
     b.  LESS coffee, MORE tea
     c.  LESS soft drinks, MORE water
     d.  LESS fat, MORE fit
     e.  LESS sitting, MORE walking
     f.  LESS Facebook, MORE dancing
     g.  LESS cholesterol, MORE vegetables
     h.  LESS sugar, MORE honey
     i.  LESS solid, MORE liquid
     j.  LESS craving, MORE discipline
2.  Break 1Million Pesos gross sales in travel again.
3.  Be a Better Blogger:
     a.  Life in the Bukids - every Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting January 18
     b.  Islands Wanderlust on Multiply and Facebook - quarterly update or when there's something new
4.  Get more sleep, spend less time on the computer and try (and try again) to have a baby.
5.  Enjoy our work, because then it won't be work!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."



May our year 2010 be showered with His Blessings that we shall return to Him all glory and praise!

No comments: